Here we go folks. This week oe of my favorite blogs (bigfootevidence.blogspot.com) posted on a rumor involving the possible killing of a Bigfoot in Pennsylvania. The source which is unamed (of course) is reporting that information regarding the event was gathered via ham radio and constists of the following:
- On the morning of May 14th a ham operator heard the state and local police confirm a body over the public channel.
- Then it was overheard on a private channel #4 U.S.
- Army helicopters were seen flying in the direction of the incident.
- Our source currently has 3 investigators and a well-known researcher en route as well as talking to State Police and to see if the media has gotten word.
- 911 says there was a call
- A local investigator talked to the ham operator and listened to the recordings. They believe it's legit.
This is of course ALL unconfirmed rumor which is perfectly normal in the Bigfoot/Sasquatch investigating world. I of course remain skeptical but still keeping my fingers crossed for a BIG " I TOLD YOU SO" moment . Wait. No not a moment. More like a week of manic FB and blog posts gloating about having been right the whole time about the existence of these creatures. We will stay tuned and see what happens!
|Could you pull the trigger?|